Our outlook of child development:
- Together we help your child transition smoothly each and everyday. During drop offs, and throughout the day with various activities. Teaching them self-comforting skills, and secure attachments.
- Our goal is to aid and improve your child’s cognitive, social-emotional, language, speech, as well as fine and gross motor skills. Skills that they will need to learn to better prepare them for the future. Which will open the doors to happiness and success.
- The purpose and intention of our work in our facility is to provide the right guidance to all of the following important child expressions:
- a) Facial Expression (smile, shining eyes)
- b) Act with purpose – learning to act and respond to different things and people in their environment (acting with a new result, making each day a step upward the child development ladder (depending of their individual expression).
- c) Voice sings planning each tomorrow into what you reach today.
- d) Learning to express their feelings into words, and communicate with their peers and caregivers.
- e) Develop child (infant or toddler) perception through multiple repetitions.